We are sorry you have found it necessary to report a claim. Roadway Vanlines attempts to settle all claims in an equitable and timely manner. We appreciate your cooperation in filling out the form. Upon receipt of the form, a file will be established and assigned to an adjuster.
A. Please retain the damaged articles, including shipping cartons. These items must be available for inspection.
B. Time limit for filing claim is 9 months from date of delivery or conversion to permanent storage. The 9-month claim filing period does not apply to government, military and some national account contracts. Contact your booking agent, transportation management office or move coordinator for specific claim filing information.
C. Please have shipping documents available at time of inspection.
D. Transportation charges must be paid prior to claim settlement.
In the event that you need to file a claim please contact our Claims Service provider CSI directly. Our claims process is simple. Follow the steps below to expedite your claim:
Claim Filing Instructions:
Please have the following documents available (saved to your computer or phone) before you start your claim:
1. Bill of Lading
2. Inventory Sheet
Start your claim:
1. Please register online at https://claims.csipros.org/claims/register or Click Here to be directed to the registration page.
2. Enter your contact and move information, and upload the required documents where instructed.
3. Submit your registration.
Your information will be verified within 48 business hours and once verified, an email with your login credentials will be sent to you. Check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you can’t find it in your inbox.
Once you have received your login information follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to your online account
2. Enter your claim information
3. If claiming damages please make sure to have the pictures of the damaged items saved to your computer or phone so you can upload them when asked for it. Keep in mind the adjusters will need
pictures clearly showing the damage claimed and 1 picture showing the entire item.
4. If claiming Real Property damage (floors, ceilings, walls, etc.) please provide 3 repair estimates. Repair estimates may be obtained free of charge from reputable professionals.
5. Any additional documents including repair estimate (for real property damage only) can be uploaded directly to the Documents Tab.
Chat support is now available on www.csipros.org
For Phone support please call 772-742-5246 Ext. 1 and follow the prompts
For post-claim filing support please contact your Case Manager: Vivian M.
CSI Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST
Main Fax number: 772-742-2407